Maximum Records

From: "Dannie M Stanley" <dan(at)spinweb(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Maximum Records
Date: 1999-05-27 02:49:52
Lists: pgsql-general

I am currently considering using PostgreSQL to facilitate a large database.
I need to know if there is a maximum number of records. Or if there is a
point at which the performance is severely cut. The database that I need to
implement will start at around 30,000 records. If anyone could point me to
performance comparisons or documentation on such information I would
appreciate it.

DS

===
Dannie M Stanley