Re: Patch for TNS services

From: Mario Weilguni <mweilguni(at)sime(dot)com>
To: Postgres Hacker Lister <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: Patch for TNS services
Date: 2000-09-22 16:05:00
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've now prepared a polished and clean patch vs. 7.0.2. Who's gonna integrate
this patch in the CVS? I've no CVS access.

The docs are another problem. I've installed jade and most other SGML stuff
here, but "make user.html" fails with errors like :

jade:user.sgml:5:55:W: cannot generate system identifier for public text
"-//OASIS//DTD Dojade:user.sgml:41:0:E: reference to entity "BOOK" for which
no system identifier could be
jade:user.sgml:5:0: entity was defined here
jade:user.sgml:41:0:E: DTD did not contain element declaration for document
type name

The patch is included as attachement (159 lines).

The patch is included

Am Tue, 12 Sep 2000 schrieben Sie:
> Sounds like people want it. Can you polish it off, add SGML docs and
> send it over?

> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

Attachment Content-Type Size
postgres-7.0-services.patch text/x-c 3.8 KB