JDBC

From: Andreas Bexell <andreas(dot)bexell(at)kipling(dot)se>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: JDBC
Date: 2000-09-07 07:49:02
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,

I am running a PostgreSQL 7.0.2 database, and I am trying to connect it
throught a JDBC interface. I use JDK 1.2, and I try to make the connection
through the jdbc7.0-1.2.jar. It has worked previously, but now I suddenly get
the NoSuitableDriver exeption. Since it worked last week, it should be due to
some configuration error, but I can't find any.

Do someone have any ideas about this? Any input welcome!

//andreas

Andreas Bexell, Lund, Sweden