stackbuilder updates

From: "Jeff" <postgres(at)image-place(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: stackbuilder updates
Date: 2008-10-22 22:38:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Greetings:

I successfully installed PostgreSQL 8.3.4-1 on Windows 2003 Server. Additionally, I used the stackbuilder to install Apache 2.2.4 and PHP 5.1.3.

What is the suggested method of updating Apache and PHP?

BTW, I found it interesting that Apache and PHP would live within my PostgreSQL dir by default (with no opt to change it during install).

Thanks for any info on the suggested update procedure.

Regards,

Jeff