Re: Invalid Page Header

From: "Christopher A(dot) Goodfellow" <cgoodfellow(at)tealuxe(dot)com>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'Michael Fuhr'" <mike(at)fuhr(dot)org>, "'Pgsql-Novice \(E-mail\)'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Invalid Page Header
Date: 2006-03-09 19:37:54
Lists: pgsql-novice

Thank You. I set zero_damaged_pages to on using the owner user for the
database and did a select count(). The response was fixing. After setting
zero_damaged_pages to off, I still received the Invalid Page Header error.
I then set zero back to on and did a vacuum on the table. This solved the
problem. I did loose one row of data but I expected that.

Thank You,
Christopher A. Goodfellow
Corporate Director
Tealuxe, Inc.