Is there a link or recomendation on what tools work best for admin?

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is there a link or recomendation on what tools work best for admin?
Date: 2005-02-17 23:28:50
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am using pgadmin III, but find it is a bit slower then my app at returning
data, so I was curious for the purpose of tuning queries if there was a
better tool.

I did get my install done and am fairly happy.
I linked pg_xlog to /wal and base to /pgsql, using links it starts and stops
ok (did not have to edit init.d stuff).

Joel Fradkin