Re: encryption for postgres

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mvincent(at)cablespeed(dot)com>
To: <hodges(at)xprt(dot)net>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: encryption for postgres
Date: 2001-10-15 00:44:01
Lists: pgsql-novice pgsql-php

There are such functions for both PHP and PostgreSQL -- check out pgcrypto
in the contrib directory of the tarball for PostgreSQL support and the
mcrypt functions for PHP support... Both link to external libraries..

Note that MD5 and DES encryption might be available without linking to
external libs but those are one-way encryptions....

-Mitch