RE: pgsql-interfaces-digest V1 #562

From: "Brian Haney" <brian(at)cybernaut(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: RE: pgsql-interfaces-digest V1 #562
Date: 1999-11-28 08:07:18
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm a newbie to PostgreSQL ODBC applications, so please forgive me if the is
a FAQ.

I'm writing a VBA/Excel app (new to that, too) and am having great success
with retrieving data from PostgreSQL, but the recordsets (using DAO) are
flagged as not Updatable. I have made sure the the ODBC driver read-only
flag is set to off/false/zero, but no luck. I'm sure it's just my
ignorance, but where else should I look for the cause of getting
non-updatable recordsets?

--Brian Haney