Bug Report: Preferences Dialogbox does not resize after I change the font size

From: "Adib Saikali" <adib(at)programmingmastery(dot)com>
To: "'Pgadmin Support'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bug Report: Preferences Dialogbox does not resize after I change the font size
Date: 2007-05-24 20:45:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

I am using PgAdminIII 1.6.3 on windows xp, I changed the font size in the
preferences dialog box to be size 12 when I restarted PgAdmin and went to
preferences dialog box I could not see the change font button because it was
beyond the right edge of the window. I was unable to resize the preferences
dialog box and so I could not change the font back. I had to the windows
registry and delete the pgAdminIII key to get the font size back to the
default size. I experimented with a bunch of font sizes and the only font
size that wok are 8 and 9 anything above that and the window is too small.

Thanks
Adib