ISBN-13 support

From: "Benjamin Wragg" <bwragg(at)westnet(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ISBN-13 support
Date: 2006-01-17 00:58:24
Lists: pgsql-patches

Hi,

I have been searching for information on postgresql support of the new
isbn-13 standard. I have used the isbn_issn extension in the contrib
directory but I don't believe that it supports the new isbn-13 standard. I'm
not a C programmer so can't work on the isbn_issn extension myself, but I
just wanted to let the group know about the changes that are happening with
the standard and provide some of the information I have found:

ISBN-13 Details
HYPERLINK "http://www.isbn.org/toolkit.html"
http://www.isbn.org/toolkit.html
HYPERLINK "http://www.isbn-international.org/converter/converter.html"
http://www.isbn-international.org/converter/converter.html
HYPERLINK "http://www.isbn-international.org/en/revision.html"
http://www.isbn-international.org/en/revision.html

Postgresql Activitity
This user seems to have started some work on it.
HYPERLINK
"http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-11/msg00153.php"
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2004-11/msg00153.php

Cheers,