SQL query editor

From: "G(dot) A(dot) Reina" <reina(at)nsi(dot)edu>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL query editor
Date: 2002-03-30 06:08:28
Lists: pgadmin-support

Does the SQL query editor on pgAdmin II come as a separate program? I'd like to have a way on MS Windows for my non-administrative users to perform SQL queries easily. I'm currently using Interactive PgSQL, but it doesn't seem to be supported any more and there are some bugs with executing queries.

Thanks.
-Tony
reina(at)nsi(dot)edu