Fatal Error

From: "Bob T" <rjtalbo(at)attglobal(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fatal Error
Date: 2002-02-25 06:47:48
Lists: pgadmin-support

I notice the error....
FATAL 1: Database "template0" is not currently accepting connections

only when using pgAdmin II not when using psql terminal..
The circumstance occurs when you first mouse click the Databases container.=
After the container is chosen it then has a plus sign next to it
and by clicking on the plus you can see the individual databases.
If at any time I click on the primary container (Databases) I will get the
above error as pgAdmin II attempts to open all datesbases including templat=
e0.

Anyone else using pgAdimin II experience this behavior..

Bob T