Kylix inerface

From: "Balvinder Dhinsa" <Balvinder_Dhinsa(at)talk21(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Kylix inerface
Date: 2001-05-23 12:37:05
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I have recently purchased Kylix for developing applications ( in particular a Billing system ) and would like to use Postgress if possible. Kylix comes with interface for MYSQL , DB2 , Oracle , and Interbase but does not mention Postgress.

Is it possible for someone to advise me how to use postgress Please.

My experience manily lies in Open VMS so I am having to overcome the operating system ( Linux ) as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Best Regards

Balvinder