Postgres Win32

From: "Mauricio" <mklivzov(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres Win32
Date: 2000-12-15 20:19:29
Lists: pgsql-general

We are a group of students of the University ORT from Uruguay. We are making our final project, so we can graduate of Programming Analysts. After an exhaustive research, we decided to use Postgres in our system, because we realised that it is the most suitable DB for it. The problem is that the company we are working for, doesn't have a Linux net, so our question is: Can Postgres run in Windows 95 or Windows 98? And how we can do it?
You can write to us to:
carocora(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy , ficos(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy or mjoser(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy
or to our tutor: achezrov(at)adinet(dot)com(dot)uy
thanks ver much for your help
P/D: Sorry about the mistakes!!!