opaque in sql function

From: Michaël Fiey <m(dot)fiey(at)futuresoundtech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: opaque in sql function
Date: 2000-07-31 12:24:28
Lists: pgsql-general

In the doc I read it's possible to use 'opaque' as rtype in sql functions, but when I try to create a sql function with return opaque I got the message 'ProcedureCreate : sql functions cannot return type "opaque"...
When I declare tye function as 'plpgsql' return opaque is ok, but on exec I got the message "Invalid TypeIdTypeRelId - oid -0"
I use Pg 7.0.2 with redhat 6.1.