Info

From: "Duncan Morgan" <nepal1249(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Info
Date: 2000-04-13 16:16:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction with this question.

I purchased PostgreSQL software online the other day, and I am looking for info on how that product will be shipped, what it ships with etc..

Could you either FW this e-mail to the appropriate department or provide me with an e-mail address to someone who can help me?

Duncan Morgan