Re: [SQL] Max Length of SQL

From: "Tim Perdue, The Des Moines City(dot)net" <tim(at)dmcity(dot)net>
To: "Fabrice Scemama" <fabrice(dot)scemama(at)gesnet(dot)net>, <pgsql-sql(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [SQL] Max Length of SQL
Date: 1999-01-21 12:47:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

I've written a Java program that runs every so often (by Cron), then grabs
the email, slices and dices it and drops it into PGSQL.

It's pretty cool.

I'm not sure I understand BLOBS - are they indexable (ie fast searches) and
are they stored inside the table?

Is the example you gave appropriate for storing text? (looks like graphics?)

Tim