Quotes not included when clicking on a table?

From: "Kouber Saparev" <kouber(at)saparev(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Quotes not included when clicking on a table?
Date: 2004-09-02 08:25:50
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello everybody,

I have a table called "user" (with the quotes). When I click on the table I
always get an error box:

'An error occured:

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "user" at character 37'

When I click on another table, with name that's not special everythings
working just fine.

The version of pgAdmin I'm using is 1.0.2.

Sorry if it is a known bug, or isn't a bug at all.

Regards,
Kouber Saparev