psqlodbc.dll crash

From: "Tambet Matiisen" <t(dot)matiisen(at)aprote(dot)ee>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: psqlodbc.dll crash
Date: 2003-01-31 09:39:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Psqlodbc.dll crashes my application occasionally with following error:
Unhandled exception in VB6.EXE (PSQLODBC.DLL): 0xC0000005: Access Violation.

The error occurs when I have 3 opened ADO recordsets, I requery all of them
and then open one more recordset. And I have to do this 5-6 times to get
this error. All recordsets are static and client-side. If someone could send
me debug version of the dll, I could give more information.

Tambet