Export "time-field" to text/html problem

From: "Brar Piening" <Brar(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Export "time-field" to text/html problem
Date: 2001-09-20 13:52:49
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
whenever I try to execute a query which includes a table containing a column
with data-type "time" to a html- or a text-file the current date is inserted
before the time-value in the resulting table.
This problem never appears when I execute the query to the screen.
What's wrong?

Brar Piening

... using PgAdminII Version 1.1 Build 34