Lotus Approach Cannot Connect

From: "Steve Dearth" <sdearth(at)home(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Lotus Approach Cannot Connect
Date: 1999-06-03 05:27:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I can create tables but cannot open them. I can even create them and put data into them, however I cannot seem to then go back and open them. I get error [7011] and then a following screen says that the ODBC Driver does not support this function. It appears that this problem is seen by others as well. Any news?