Re:

From: Tibor Laszlo <ltibor(at)mail(dot)tiszanet(dot)hu>
To: <ukritcf(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re:
Date: 2000-06-21 16:42:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Fri, 16 Jun 2000, ukritcf(at)hotmail(dot)com:

> I want to use VB6.0 for programming. But I don't know where I find ODBC-driver for win98 to use
> PostgreSQL DB-server.
> Please tell me about it . Thank you very much.

You can find one at ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/index.html
For more info search docs in the same directory.

You can use this driver on Win98 or WinNT. It can acces a PostgreSQL server
running on a Linux box or on an NT.

I hope it will help. Regards,
Tibor

PS. Next time please use a subject line.