Error Message

From: "Alex Balan" <abalan(at)telus(dot)net>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error Message
Date: 2003-08-01 21:25:53
Lists: pgadmin-support

-- System Information --

Platform: Windows 2000
Version: 5.0
Build: 2195 Service Pack 3

-- Application Information --

Name: pgAdmin II
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton:

Name: pgSchema
Version: 1.5.60
Descripton: PostgreSQL Schema Objects v1.5.60

-- Database Information --

Version: 7.2.1
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

-- Driver Information --

Name: PostgreSQL
Version: 7.3.100
Descripton: PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96

-- Error Information --

Number: 3704
Routine: pgAdmin II:frmMain.svServer

Insert your comment:

When trying to connect I got Sorry too many clients already....
It seems to happen when not properly disconnecting from the database...
Any settings we can change on the server side ?
Please advise

Thanks,
Alex