Re: Nextgres? Corrections.

From: "Jonah H(dot) Harris" <jharris(at)nightstarcorporation(dot)com>
To: "'Justin Clift'" <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "'PostgreSQL-development'" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Nextgres? Corrections.
Date: 2002-06-27 03:21:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Justin,

It doesn't appear that my response was posted to the list. I can thank
YANOCC for that. However, did you receive it?

Bruce,

Does make for a good joke, but nowhere is compatibility mentioned. It was
discussing the SQL grammar. And, it should have read PostgreSQL 7.1.2. The
last update to the site was very late and there are other misspellings as
well. That's what four hours helping people in #C on IRC will do to you.
Always glad to add that extra little bit of humor. Sorry.

-Jonah