detailed docs for functions

From: "Eric Mueller" <eric(at)themepark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: detailed docs for functions
Date: 2000-12-31 06:46:51
Lists: pgsql-general

Ok, forgive the seemingly-stupid question, but I can't find the docs for the
built-in functions anywhere.

There's the pages at
http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/users-lounge/docs/7.0/postgres/functions28
76.htm, but they don't go into detail beyond what I see there.

Where the heck are the detailed docs (ideally, with some example code) for
pgsql?

thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Mueller, eric(at)themepark(dot)com
(323) 417-4900

Experienced mySQL/PHP programmer available now!
http://www.themepark.com/php/