Database Management/Design terms, glossary of

From: "Robert B(dot) Easter" <reaster(at)comptechnews(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Database Management/Design terms, glossary of
Date: 2000-05-11 04:03:14
Lists: pgsql-docs pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

I'm studying database management on my own with a college text book, and along
the way, I've been writing an html file using <dl> to create a definition list
of terms from the book with my own elaborated explanations that breakdown the
terseness. I am making examples, and procedures for some things, having to
do with normal forms and other things.

If a glossary of database design/management terms can fit into any of the
PostgreSQL documentation, I'd be happy to offer it. What I have so far is at:
http://www.comptechnews.com/~reaster/dbdesign.html

Maybe it will be worthy if I keep working on it.

Robert