ERROR: scanNameSpaceForRefname: unexpected node type 0

From: "Gibellini Paolo" <p(dot)gibellini(at)teinos(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ERROR: scanNameSpaceForRefname: unexpected node type 0
Date: 2002-07-31 17:20:19
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hello.
I have a 7.2 PostgreSQL Server working on a Debian and this afternoon during
a huge query I receive an unespected error message who terminate query
execution.
After this, every time I search to connect to whatever Database (e.g. with
psql) I receive this error message:

ERROR: scanNameSpaceForRefname: unexpected node type 0

Now, I have a backup of my data, but the problem persists dropping and
re-creating databases.
Can anybody suggest me how to do?
Shall I re-install PostgreSQL?

Thank you,