BDE Memo field with PSQL Text

From: "Paul Sorenson" <paulsos(at)primus(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: BDE Memo field with PSQL Text
Date: 1999-11-17 08:45:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have searched the digest for stuff related to BDE memo fields and I'm not
sure what to make of it.

When I have used memo fields (BCB4 using TQuery components) I seem to get
random garbage tacked on the end of the field. I noticed in the ODBC logs
the garbage seems to be there also.

Does anyone know of a driver configuration that fixes this or is the fix
more involved?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Cheers

--