problem with databases

From: "Martin A(dot) Marques" <martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: problem with databases
Date: 2000-04-25 22:32:57
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm trying to get IMP to work, and I need to create 2 databases which I have
problems creating.
What I get is this:

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE ON active_sessions, auth_user, auth_user_md5 TO nobody;
ERROR: aclparse: non-existent user "nobody"

I don't know how to add the user nobody to grant him with permission to
connect to the horde database.

TIA!

--
"And I'm happy, because you make me feel good, about me." - Melvin Udall
Martn Marqus email: martin(at)math(dot)unl(dot)edu(dot)ar