Re: PostgreSQL 7.4.1 and pgdb.py

From: "Manuel Tejada" <mantemu(at)terra(dot)com(dot)pe>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.4.1 and pgdb.py
Date: 2004-02-01 00:01:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Old version of the PyGreSQL?

Remember I said that I made un apgrade to PostgreSQL version 7.4.1.
One of rpms I used to upgrade is the postgresql-python-7.4.1-1PGDG.i386.rpm.
I suppose that this come with the last version of PyGreSQL.

The README file in /usr/share/doc/postgresql-python-7.4.1 tells that the
module PyGreSQL is version 3.4. This version is the last according to
ftp://ftp.druid.net/pub/distrib/

When I use the module C or the module pg.py of PyGreSQL to connect with
PostgreSQL, they work fine.

But I would like to use the pgdb.py too