ODBC Driver doesn't return fractional timestamp

From: "Florian Mader" <florian_mader(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Driver doesn't return fractional timestamp
Date: 2002-09-20 10:55:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,
I am Using PostgreSQL 7.2.2 and Windows ODBC Driver 7.02.00.02 If I use
psql directly select now() returns now
-----------------------------
2002-09-19 09:39:05.6897+02
(1 row)
a Timestamp with Fractions.
But if I use the ODBC Driver it doesn't return a fractional timestamp
now
2002-09-19 09:40:53

1 Row(s) affected

Does anybody know this problem and how to solve it? Doesn't my ODBC
Driver support fractional timestamps? Is there a newer Version? TIA
Florian