where is max_fsm_pages in PG9.0?

From: "Anibal David Acosta" <aa(at)devshock(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: where is max_fsm_pages in PG9.0?
Date: 2011-09-20 04:28:43
Lists: pgsql-performance

I have a lot of wasted bytes in some tables.

Somewhere I read that maybe auto-vacuum can't release space due to a low
max_fsm_pages setting.

I want to increase it, but I don't found the param in the postgres.conf.

This param exists? If not? How can I deal with bloated tables?

I have many tables with lot of insert/updates/delete (aprox. 5,000,000 per
day)

Thanks!