Re: Bug #726: PHP/PG ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ","

From: "Paul Redd-LaFlamme" <predd-laflamme(at)strata-g(dot)com>
To: "'Stephan Szabo'" <sszabo(at)megazone23(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug #726: PHP/PG ERROR: parser: parse error at or near ","
Date: 2002-07-31 20:14:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Stephan:
Thanks for the tip, as it helped me find the error. And it has been
solved.

Bugs List:
You might want to remove this report. It was a PEBCAK 100%. I feel
pretty stupid about the whole thing (and my head hurts from the banging
against the wall).

Thanks for the quick response, though, it's greatly appreciated.

Paul Redd-LaFlamme