Please help!!!!!!!!!

From: <jagbirs(at)chopraconsultants(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Please help!!!!!!!!!
Date: 2004-11-15 04:45:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi, Im migrating our database from MSSQL7.0 to postgresql on Solaris 9(sparc).But we have got problem in compiling the source code of postgresql on solaris.Can we have precompiled package of postgresql stable version for solaris9 sparc plateform.
Its urgent, please help us.

Jagbir Singh
"The Chopras" - New Delhi
1006, Chiranjiv Towers