ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets

From: "Robert John Shepherd" <robert(at)reviewer(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ASP, ADO and returning multiple recordsets
Date: 2003-04-30 10:01:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Anyone know how I can return results from multiple queries from just one
SQL statement with ADO in ASP?

eg. "select * from table 1; select * from table 2;"

I'm sure in the past I've tried rsRecords.NextRecordset() in-between but
got an error.

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
The UK's BIGGEST Online DVD Magazine
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk

For a copy of my Public PGP key, email: pgp(at)robertsworld(dot)org(dot)uk