Re: postgresql on win2k

From: "dave" <dmehler(at)davemehler(dot)com>
To: "Jason Tishler" <jason(at)tishler(dot)net>
Cc: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql on win2k
Date: 2001-12-06 20:23:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello,
Thanks for the reply. A slight oversight on my part, i recreated the
postgres user, but neglected to give it the log on as a service right. I did
that, and tried to start postmaster again. Now i'm getting:
the postmaster service could not be started.
the service did not report an error
more help is available by typing net helpmsg 3534
i type net helpmsg 3534, and the information it displays is not helpful.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.