R: [9.1] unusable for large views (SOLVED)

From: "Omar Bettin" <o(dot)bettin(at)informaticaindustriale(dot)it>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: R: [9.1] unusable for large views (SOLVED)
Date: 2011-10-24 15:04:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Tom,

...are about two hours I am trying to communicate that the problem has been
solved, but I do not see the messages in the mailing list...

Anyway,
the problems was a bad installation of database (pgsql functions).

9.1.1 is working good.

is 4% to 8% faster than 9.0.5.

Thanks a lot to everyone.

Regards,