Getting Started

From: "Ian Waterman" <iwaterman(at)dene-business(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Getting Started
Date: 2009-09-04 10:15:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi

I have just downloaded and installed PostGreSQL 8.4.

When in pgAdmin III I cannot connect to the default server PostgreSQL 8.4
(localhost:5432) as it asks for a password.

I did not add a password and cannot find what the default password is. Can
you tell me what it is likely to be or how I can go about resetting it?

Thank you

Ian Waterman

Dene Business Solutions Ltd
Tel 07966 190606