Help needed in Solving the problem in pg_restore

From: "mohit" <mohit(at)svam(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help needed in Solving the problem in pg_restore
Date: 2008-03-10 08:15:37
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Respected sir,

I am new Postgres Sql and I am using this database with Java Technology.

I am executing the below statements in command prompt and they are executing
fine but when I am executing it through my java program it is also working
fine but it is not coming. It is continuously executing the statement
because of this problem I have to stop the server every time when I am
executing the restore statement.

Database is restored properly through java program but it is not coming out
properly.

C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin>pg_restore.exe -i -h localhost -p 5432
-d sdf "C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.2\bin\bbbb.backup" ------> Command
prompt.

pg_restore.exe -i -h localhost -p 5432 -d "+d+" -v "+"\""+c+"\"" -----Java
program

psql.exe -h localhost -p 5432 -d "+d+" -f "+"\""+c+"\"" -----Java
program

Please help me out in solving the problem.

Regards,

Mohit Uppal
HYPERLINK "BLOCKED::mailto:mohit(at)svam(dot)com"mohit(at)svam(dot)com

Software Engineer

Office (( (+91) 11204043400 (Ext 233)

Cell (( (+91) 9873333243

Checked by AVG.