Startup problem

From: "Alexandre Becquereau" <alex(at)safelogic(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Startup problem
Date: 2007-01-22 11:20:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have a problem running Postgres at startup. I use the
start-scripts/linux script in /etc/rc.local. The script is executed on boot
but the system ask a question :

" Your default context is user_u:system_r:unconfined_t Do you want to choose
a different one? [n] "
If I do not answer the system wait several seconds and then continue boot
(but I can't login except by connecting on ssh). Once I login I have to kill
the start-scripts/linux process and launch it manually. When the script is
manually launched the question is never asked

The answer to the question will always be no... I would like to know how to
avoid this question, this machine will be rebooted remotely so I won't be
able to type n !

The postgres version is 8.2.1 running on RedHat Enterprise Edition ES 4

I previously used a 7.6 version on Fedora Core 3 and there was no problem
launching it on boot.

Thank you for your help!

Alex BECQUEREAU
--