Re: Problems with ODBC and ASP .NET 2.0

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Greg Campbell'" <greg(dot)campbell(at)us(dot)michelin(dot)com>, "'C Funky'" <funkapotomus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problems with ODBC and ASP .NET 2.0
Date: 2005-07-09 18:25:25
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have heavy use of odbc because I am still asp 70% or so.
I use npgsql for my .net stuff too.
Pervasive is supposed to be updating the odbc driver in thee near future (I
hope it works as my app is crashing often and my clients are going to drop
us if I can not get this resolved).

I am using the 7.4 drivers also because my data has Unicode (French) chars
and is stored in a SQLASCII data base. I have the conversion program written
and tested to get on a Unicode database and then I can try the 8.0 odbc
drivers.

Not sure where you turned on pooling and set the time out, I would be
interested in that. I just got a Driver's SQLAllocHandle on SQL_HANDLE_DBC
failed error this morning.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.