Re: trouble removing 8.0 driver in xp

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Jonathan Fuerth'" <fuerth(at)sqlpower(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: trouble removing 8.0 driver in xp
Date: 2005-06-09 17:51:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks that did it was in my windows/system32

I thought I checked there but must have been hallucinating.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel. 941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.