Re: Question about checkboxes in forms

From: "Chris" <chris(at)interspire(dot)com>
To: "'Lynna Landstreet'" <lynna(at)gallery44(dot)org>, <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Question about checkboxes in forms
Date: 2004-06-03 00:56:54
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi Lynna,

Try this instead

<input type="checkbox" name="keywords[]" value="152">

Then when you get $_POST, it'll be an array....

That should fix it up =)

Regards,

Chris Smith

Suite 30, 45-51 Huntley St, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia

Ph: +61 2 9517 2505
Fx: +61 2 9517 1915

email: info(at)interspire(dot)com
web: www.interspire.com