How to connect my "wish" program to pgaccess

From: "stella DEFO" <stella(at)avenise(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How to connect my "wish" program to pgaccess
Date: 2004-01-29 15:53:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello, I don’t know how to connect postgreSQL to pgaccess. PostgreSql is
already installed on my computer( on linux) and pgaccess is in the
directory ‘/usr/local/pgaccess’.
As it is mentionned in the README file, I have to initialise the two set
variables PGACCESS_HOME and PATH_TO_WISH. For PGACCESS_HOME, I put this
value:
PGACCESS_HOME=/usr/local/pgaccess, but I not sure!!!!
And for the second set variable, i don’t know what name of the
postgresql program I have to take to initiatise this variable and to run
pgaccess with my postgres database.
What name of postgresql program should i put as value on the varaible
PATH_TO_WISH?
Thanks before for your help!!!!

Mlle Stella DEFO MOBOU
Éleve Ingénieur à l'Université de Technologie de Troyes
Stagiaire en Conception/Développement
24, rue Voltaire
10000 Troyes
Tél: 06 09 40 85 85