PostgreSQL User Manual

From: "Corey Scott" <corey(at)motionworks(dot)com(dot)my>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL User Manual
Date: 2003-04-08 09:03:48
Lists: pgsql-docs

Sorry to post this to the mailing list, but I couldnt find anywhere else
to send it.

I recently noticed that the user manual was without a set of bookmarks
and that the TOC was not linked to anything. For this reason I decided
to put these things into the document. You will find at the following
URL a zipped version of the document, currently listed as the most
recent user manual with the TOC linked and bookmarks added.

http://www.motionworks.com.my/_corey/PostgreSQL/user.zip

I hope all this is to your liking and that you will find it useful in
someway.
Also, there are a few of the other manuals that do not have these
features, I am happy to rectify them as well if you wish.

Many thanks,
Corey Scott

Corey Scott - Technical Director
corey(at)motionworks(dot)com(dot)my