From: Thomas Rücker <thomas(dot)ruecker(at)aon(dot)at>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2003-01-24 15:40:33
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!
I 've got a question.

I did not find clear sayings about the Licence of the postgres-jdbc
driver.

I am a student and i intend to build a small database program for the
commercial organisation of a cousin. I intend to sell my program for
about 30 Dollars directly to her organisation.
Do i need a special Licence for the jdbc - postgres driver (Ah, i forgot
to say: They are using the Postgres Database for about a year now, and i
am using this database in my program)

please help me,
yours sincerely, thomas

ICQ#: 23482988

Current ICQ status:

* <http://wwp.icq.com/23482988> More ways to contact me

  • Re: at 2003-01-30 13:41:11 from Dave Cramer