[OT] Omnis DAM (noarchive)

From: "Ries van Twisk" <ries(at)jongert(dot)nl>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [OT] Omnis DAM (noarchive)
Date: 2003-01-23 08:20:28
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Dear postgresql user,

I'm not sure if this is the right list to ask. Are there any users here that
are using Omnis Studio as there frontend for there PostgreSQL database?
I'm thinking of creating a DAM (Data Access Module) for postgreSQL instead
of using ODBC to access my database.

Is there any interest in such a module?

According to someone at Omnis it should be trival to create such a module
for omnis.

If this was a OT message please respond to me directly

Ries