PL/PgSQL Documentation

From: "Theodore A(dot) Jencks" <tjencks(at)digitalfacet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PL/PgSQL Documentation
Date: 2002-08-23 19:09:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

Does anyone know of a good online tutorial site for PL/PgSQL? I've read
the programmers guide and found it a little lacking in examples and a
bit to terse for my taste. I've been working with databases for a while
and have some SQL experience on oracle but not really much in the way of
procedural languages like PL/PgSQL. If anyone has some good book
recommendations that would be nice as well.

Best regards,
Theo

Theodore A. Jencks -DigitaLFacet, Inc.-
TEL 925-362-0015 P.O. Box 242