Re: Bug #731: Same SQL produces different results before and after VACUUM FULL

From: "Henry Mak" <henry(at)ssc-ltd(dot)com>
To: "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug #731: Same SQL produces different results before and after VACUUM FULL
Date: 2002-08-08 03:07:29
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear Tom,

Our Postgresql version is 7.2. We have not upgraded to 7.2.1 yet.

I cannot simulate what happened that time. But however, during that
time, we have also tried the 2 SQL in the attached file but also
produced different results before VACUUM FULL.

(I expect them to produce same result)

However, they produced same result after VACUUM FULL.

I hope this could help your investigation.

Thanks.

Regards,
Henry