PostgreSQL and C#

From: "Daniel Morgan" <danmorg(at)sc(dot)rr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL and C#
Date: 2002-04-09 13:13:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers pgsql-general

I am interested in Platform Invoking in PostgreSQL using C#.
Unfortunately, I cannot find any information about the various
structures that are used in libpq to do this. Like, what is PGConn
structure defined as?
I looked in the various header files for the library, but no luck. Do I
need to get the source the PostgreSQL database itself?

I really want to use C# and .NET to query PostgreSQL 7.2 databases?

Currently, I am running PostgreSQL and C# and .NET under Windows XP, but
my long-term goal is to connect to PostgreSQL databases using Mono C# on
Linux.

Any help is appreciated,

Please reply to my email address because for some strange reason I don't
get any mail from this list even though I subscribed to it and other
PostgreSQL lists. I would like to though.

Thank you,
Daniel Morgan